Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Great Thou Art (song)

This is the song i heard on a christian radio station today and it helped me and warmed my heart, and even though i was tired from work today IT refreshed my weary soul, such beauty in 1 song poem was amazing!
I felt like it was written just for me :)

here are the lyrics :)

-------
How Great Thou Art
~~~

O Lord my God! when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing,
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow in humble adoration,
And there proclaim, my God, how great Thou art!

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ END~~~

what a great traditional song, i usually prefer modern CHristian music, but i love that old song so much, it shows just how much I need Jesus even if i don't always say it..i hope this uplifts you and encourages you in ways i can not, but the song and especially God can inspire you and GIVE you encoruagement :)
Even if you are facing hard times, esp. with the financial ruin we are in, JUST focus your eyes on the Lord, FOCUS your eyes on Jesus, focus on HIM so hard that you can't see anything else, if you do that, then the Lord will take all the other things and problems away, HE"ll heal you, and make you anew, HE will make your HIS and YOU will be different, i promise!

now i just need to apply my own advice LOL

p.s. my foot still has not healed properly, so please pray that it will heal, and i will see my regular Doctor this Wednesday on April 1st and i hope he has wisdom and helps me heal it so i can feel better and run again!! :)

thanks everyone for listening to my musings today!
sorry this was kinda long!

But i was hoping that this song would help someone today and uplift someone and gives someone courage to follow Christ.
Just remember that God loves you, JUST where you are at the momment, HE loves you not for who you'll become 10 or 20 years from now, BUT HE loves you for who you are at this momment??
isn't that powerful? and uplifting?

I sure hope so, because there is nothing more awesome than OUR God's love for us and there is nothing more awesome than OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

HE IS amazing!

p.p.s. Please check out my friend's Katy's latest blog post, it's about God's being an amazing God and how HE changed her for the good..please please check out her page, here is the link :)

http://110surrendered.blogspot.com/

thanks for all your prayers already my friends! i really appreciate it!

ok pics next post :)

Take care!

God Bless YOU all!

HUGS!

XoXoXoXoXo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home