Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you all =))

Hi everyone sorry i've not posted in awhile..been really busy lately with college, work etc etc
But i especially couldn't post the last couple of days because i have a cold, it's still not gone, i need prayers please for God to heal me please from this cold! I pray the cold dissipates by Thanksgving day that's one of my favorite time of the year that and Christmas and i hope that i can enjoy my time with family and good foods and not be so sick!!
pray pray for me please!

And i learned more about this blogger web site, i think now i'll be able to at least post a few photos of myself so you all can see who i am behind the words =))
And i am hoping to load the music player soon, in the beggining it may only be a few songs but i'll make the list longer as the days go by =))

i'm in a good mood just runny nose and such lol

And tired..almost time for me to go to bed!

Oh also some good news on the weight watcher diet front =))
I lost 2.5 pounds last week, totalling around 9 pounds in the last 5-6 weeks!! yess thank you Lord! God is good, and He is the one that gives me strength with food and being mindful of how much i eat =))

Please also pray that i can eat mindfully on T-day..i'm so worried that i'll overeat, i do plan to have some fun LOL
i am definitely going to have turkey, a little mash potatoes, 1 cup of stuffing, mom's home maid cranberry sauce and brussel sprouts, maybe a couple of shrimp and some desert..hopefully i can stick to 1 small brownie piece and 1 small piece of pie..or either one!

So just pls say a prayer for me about eating on T-day and being sick..thanks so much everyone!

I"ll try to post a couple of photos soon either tonight or tommorow! but soon!

stay tuned for that =))

Blessings & HUGS to all!

XoXoXoXo Jane

1 Comments:

Blogger Devon said...

congrats on the weight loss!!! (i am still at my same old weight) i'm sure you'll do fine tomorrow!

hope you are feeling better... i've got a sore throat!!

November 26, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home