Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hellooooo to all...so sorry i've been gone, I am back :))

Hi everyone.....i am so glad to have a few minutes to sit down and type here..i've missed blogging, i know i've been MIA for close to a month, many many things happened this month..:)
first off i started college again, this time i take 2 classes NOT 1!! :)
second of i've been working out more than ever, still not the 4-5 times per week, but much more intensely and 3 times usually!
i took up another sport i enjoy :))
guess what it is? RUNNING!
i am in love with it..i think God gave me honestly a liking and a body to run..so i am doing it!
I feel the Lord wants me to run a half marathon on June 28th, that gives me 4 1/2 months to train..so i am going to train like a lil monster so i can finish it..i will though do a 5K first, it's shorter a bit easier, if i can handle a 5K then i will do the half marathon in June..:)
i love running because i challenge myself all the time..and it's so rewarding to meet those expectations..Honestly it's more jogging than running...waling/jogging/running/walking etc
it's fun!

And in 2 weeks doing this i doubled my speed Praise God :)

when i first started doing this, i could run no more than 1 minute and 30 seconds without stopping ...NOW i can run 3 minutes and 15 seconds..I doubled my speed praise be to Him..i think i was born for this :)
i still gotta lose some weight though, lately i've been hungrier for some reason been eating more but so far i've mantained thanks to exercise!
i need to lose though and do some strength training so i can run the race!

So as you see i've been very busy that's why i have not blogged, but i've missed you all dearly!
That's why i am here to update..Please comment me all and tell me how ya all have been??

Also dear friends i have a request..:)

I am dealing with some stuff(garbage) from my past, some struggles and some inner problems..i talked to my pastor about it and he asked me to ask all my friends to pray for me because I'm struggling with my faith and i have felt a lot of spiritual attacks in the past 1-2 years..so i need victory from it, please just pray for my peace of mind and for the spiritual attacks to stop and for God's glory to be shown in all this...the only other thing i will say on this public blog about it is if any of you want to know a little more about all this, just email me i'll tell you more, maybe not all of it, BUT more than i can say on a blog :)

Please just pray for me to stay strong in Christ and to never abandon my faith :)

LOVE YOU ALL!
HUGS!

sorry i better go, i gotta get up tommorow at 6:30AM for work..:(

just meditate on Proverbs 3 and Proverbs 17:17 about friendship..and also Psalm 26 is beautiful too :))

The bible always teaches me so much, it the (WORD) has mended my heart and has soothed my soul in this trying and busy time!

please pray my dear blogging friends!

have a great and blessed and restful night!

Blessings and lots of HUGS!

XoXoXoXoXo

In Him, Jane.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Jane,
Welcome back to the blogging world!! We have missed you!! I am praying for you in your struggles you face!! It's so hard sometimes but god will see you through!!Great thing about the running!! Your so lucky to be going overseas to another country too,,that should be fun!!Thank you so much for your prayers and email me if you need to talk:)love ya
Jennifer

February 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew Clarke said...

I prayed for you when I read from your last blog post, that you will be stedfast in your faith and God will always uphold you. My wife and I both have had to struggle with things from our pasts. God is great and never abandons us.

February 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home