Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy thanksgiving Ya all :))

All right i know by now folks are used to me posting 1x per month but because it's thanksgiving i decided to try to post today as well. Maybe i'll get into the habit and post often..i wanted to wish you all a great Holidays and a great weekend But i also wanted to post thanks on my blog to God for all that this year has brought me...some of the thanks the short version i posted on www.ylcf.org under their latest post...but it's the short version, here is a longer version..grab some pop corn, tea, or coffee may it be, sit down and write some thanks of your own, add them as a comment so i know that others are still reading and so I know also what you are thankful for my friends :)) And please check out www.ylcf.org ..Lanier who wrote their latest post gave me the idea to post thanks..so yes go check their web site out :))

I am thankful for...

~~~~~~~I thank foremost the Lord for Himself, that He is there for me through it All, that His grace is just enough, that he always gives me no more than i can handle AND that i am still standing still standing as that song goes :) )

~~~ I thank the Lord for all my friends that i have made this year at my church in Fairfield, all the friends i met online through Christian blogs, and through friends that i just barely met on facebook 16-18 all within a span of 2 days a few days ago..It was amazing..i met a great Christian friend VIA facebook and she told a lot of her friends to add me, and it made me smile to have so many extend their hand in friendship, i was having such a hard day that day, and the Lord knew JUST how to bless me :)

~~~I also thank the Lord for the family i have, my family especially my mom and cousin have blessed me immensely this year, i don’t know what i’d do without them :)

~~~I also thank the Lord for the great Job he provided me with, i've been with my last company drug store for 5 years this December 12th, and i got a 5 year pin and i get to order a gift which is such a blessing, i will order earings..The Lord has been so good to ME with this job, there were days only a few years ago when i could hold a job for only about 1-3 months, so yes HE is GOOD all the time.

~~~I also praise the Lord for the college that i go to, and that this far so far my grades have been really good this semester in my 2 classes, yes it took me hard work, but by HIS grace and His hand alone have i been able to succeed in them and handle it well..:) thank you Lord.

~~~ Last but not least, I thank and praise the Lord for a great 12 step program that i found to help me with my eating and other problems that life brings...HE helped me find CR *Celebrate Recovery* and i am so thankful that i started a 12 work step study..it's going great..Thank you Lord.

** I also praise God for a healing and delivering that HE gave me this last Saturday at our church prayer/healing night...I felt so delivered and so healed..It was truly amazing, thank you Lord!!

I am also sure this list could get longer, but i will stop for now..because I am tired, and need to go to bed now!! I may go shopping tomorrow..:) but definitely not at 4 AM..probably more like at 10-11 AM :))

I love you all, i better go, you all have great Holidays and great thanksgiving!!

have a great weekend too!

Blessings & HUGS!! :)

xoxoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey,
Nope i don't go to that church..i found the video on youtube..it's amazing isn't it? Glad to hear you had a happy thanksgiving!!! Christmas is almost here!!
Love and hugs
Jennifer

November 26, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You have been awarded..go to my blog to check it out:)

December 7, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Charity Nee said...

hey jane!!! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.. i like yours!!! please post some more lol!!
hugs! and thanks 4 following me!!

February 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

September 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home