Sunday, October 5, 2008

DIfferent perspectives..Repost from Facebook note =))

Hi, as most of you know i had a minor car accident this Saturday September 27th, 2008.
this accident shook me up completely, it shook my faith as well..i swear for the 1st day all i did was worry and worry and worry some more about my car and about everything under the sun, i was worried i'd miss classes, not see my sanctuary lovely friends!! Oh Gosh i was consumed with fear and worry! BUT the next day i felt God urging me to surrender it all to HIS feet...to lay it all down at HIS wonderful majestic feet. BUT i couldn't i faught with him half the Sanctuary service..but something did click during the worship time..and i felt my burdens and worry a lot lighter..WHO did this?? Not I of course, But Jesus gave me the peace and the calm and the love beyond understanding..He gave me HIS everlasting love that's why I care so much about OUR Lord..sometimes my faith wavers ..i am like apostle Peter in some ways sometimes...even Peter denied Christ 3 times, i did it a lot more than 3 times, maybe a million times in my lifetime..BUT God loves me anyway, HE wants to forgive me cleanse me set me free and get me out of that pit..BUT the only way we can get out of there and BE delivered THE only way is for us to surrender everything at His Feet. and to admit that we made a mistake and confess and cry out to God....there is no other way. None...my friends i got this wisdom from God yes BUT also from the most wonderful book that i'm reading...called incidentally "Get out of that pit" By Beth Moore.I'll quote a passage from her book and from the Psalm 40...it will explain about how surrender and how getting out of that pit works....page 119 (Get out of that pit..by Beth Moore)I waited patiently for the Lord,he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire;he set my feet on a rockand gave me a firm place to stand.-----How beautiful and profound that verse is....HE wants to get us out of the "Pit"...whatever that could be ranges from person to person, it could range from any addiction, alcohol abuse, drugs, eating disorders, stealing, cheating on your spouse, or being a victim like being raped, abused, neglected can all result into falling into a pit...No one can get us out except for God OUR Lord Jesus Christ. Yes people can try to get us out, and they can suceed for a little while, but in the long term, only Jesus can save us and get us out of our addictions, bad habits..He can heal us and save us as LONG as we ask. We have to ask...We MUST ask...and surrender everything at His feet.He is our Master He is our King He is our everything ..just remember all this because God can only help us and save us as long as we ask and as long as we are willing to do the WORK.Today whatever you do...open the bible read a few verses meditate on them, then kneel on your lknees and cry out to God and surrender your will completely to God and LAY it all before HIM.after that miracles will happen.You'll see! =)) that's all for tonight!sorry this was so long guys! I did this out of love i swear =) have a wonderful night!BLessings & hugs!To God be all glory!
In Him, Jane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancie said...

Hi Jane, I am so thankful that God is able to get us out of whatever pit we may be in! Thank God for protecting you and giving you peace as you rest in His mercies. I am learning to do so daily too. Thanks for your very encouraging comment on my posts. Thank God that we can meet through blogging. May God continue to strengthen our faith in Him as we share His goodness to us on our blogs. Take care and have a blessed week!

October 6, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home