Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello all welcome to my new blog =))

Hi ya all...i am finally starting a blog for many reasons, so my friends can keep in touch with me, check up on me, and to tell stories about my life and of course to bring glory to God...i may not post every day..but i hope to post a few times a week or at least weekly..=) I was inspired to start this new blog by Jennifer(Child of the King)..check out my profile i wrote a lot in it =)) well sorry this is so short, i am just kind of tired and don't know what else to write yet...and i have lots of homework..=) i go to college and take psychology and i have a test next Thursday so i better go, i just wanted to introduce you to my neck of the woods...to this blog "Daughter of King Jesus" Believe me when i say this, but my posts later will become much longer than this or shorter so no worries friends =)) have a great week everyone! Take care!! Blessings & hugs! XoXoXo

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Girl,
Welcome to blog world!!! I am the first to comment, yeah!!! I am so happy you finally got one:) I will add it to my page:)
Love in Christ
Jennifer

September 30, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Nancie said...

Hello! I came over from Jennifer's blog. Jennifer is such a sweetie and a very encouraging friend. I am so glad you are joining us in blogging. Welcome to the blog world! It has been a great blessing for me ever since I started blogging in Feb. I have met many wonderful people and God has used them in many amazing ways to bless my life. Take care and hope to see you around!

October 2, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home